Common name: SCDLP liquid culture medium
English name:Soya Casein Digest Lecithin Polysorbate Broth
Used for sample enrichment and dilution in cosmetic bacterial testing.
Culture medium is a mixed nutritional product prepared by artificial methods, specifically for microbial cultivation, separation, identification, research, and preservation. The casein peptone and soybean peptone contained in SCDLP liquid medium provide nitrogen source, vitamins and growth factors; Sodium chloride maintains a balanced osmotic pressure; Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate as a buffer; Glucose is a fermentable sugar; Lecithin and Tween 80 can neutralize preservatives and disperse substances in emulsion. Lecithin can neutralize quaternary ammonium salt, Tween 80 can neutralize phenol, hexachlorophenol and formalin, and the combination of the two can neutralize ethanol.
It is made from casein peptone, soybean peptone, sodium chloride, phosphate, glucose, lecithin, Tween 80 and other media materials by ball milling and sub packaging.
After pre-treatment according to industry regulations, the samples were inoculated into a test tube culture medium, incubated at 36 ± 1 ℃ for 18-24 hours, and the observation results were observed.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa grew well, and the culture medium was chartreuse; Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus grow well, and the culture medium is turbid.
1. This culture medium is only used for scientific research.
2. The collected specimens must be inoculated and cultured as soon as possible to ensure accurate results.
3. The specimens used and their cultivation waste should be considered as potentially infectious substances and should be disposed of in accordance with the operating standards of infectious disease laboratories.
4~30 ℃, stored away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 3 years.
1. Safety technical specifications for cosmetics - Microbial testing methods, 2015 edition
2. SN/T 1538.1-2005 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Medium Part 1: General Principles for Quality Assurance of Laboratory Culture Medium Preparation
3. SN/T 1538.2-2007 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Media Part 2: Practical Guidelines for Performance Testing of Culture Media
4. WS/T 232-2002 Quality Inspection Procedures for Commercial Microbial Culture Media
5. GB 4789.28-2013 National Food Safety Standard - Quality Requirements for Food Microbiology Testing Media and Reagents