Common name: Li's enriched broth (LB1, LB2) basic
English name:Listeria Enrichment Broth
Used for selective enrichment culture of Listeria.
Culture medium is a mixed nutritional product prepared by artificial methods, specifically for microbial cultivation, separation, identification, research, and preservation. The tryptone, polyvalent peptone, and yeast extract contained in Li's enriched broth (LB1, LB2) provide nitrogen sources, vitamins, and growth factors; Listeria can tolerate high content of sodium chloride and inhibit Enterococcus; Potassium dihydrogen phosphate and disodium hydrogen phosphate are used as buffering agents; Aescin is a fermentable sugar; Naphthyridinoic acid and acridine yellow are selective antibacterial agents.
Tryptone, multivalent peptone, sodium chloride, yeast extract, and phosphate as raw materials for culture media are milled and packaged.
After pre-treatment according to GB standards, the samples were inoculated into a bottle or test tube culture medium at 30 ± 1 ℃, and the results were observed after 24 hours of cultivation.
The growth of Escherichia coli and Enterococcus was inhibited; Listeria monocytogenes grows well.
1. This culture medium is only used for scientific research.
2. The collected specimens must be inoculated and cultured as soon as possible to ensure accurate results.
3. The specimens used and their cultivation waste should be considered as potentially infectious substances and should be disposed of in accordance with the operating standards of infectious disease laboratories.
4~30 ℃, stored away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 3 years.
1. GB 4789.30-2016 National Food Safety Standard - Microbiological Examination of Food - Examination of Listeria monocytogenes
2. SN/T 1538.1-2005 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Medium Part 1: General Principles for Quality Assurance of Laboratory Culture Medium Preparation
3. SN/T 1538.2-2007 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Media Part 2: Practical Guidelines for Performance Testing of Culture Media
4. WS/T 232-2002 Quality Inspection Procedures for Commercial Microbial Culture Media
5. GB 4789.28-2013 National Food Safety Standard - Quality Requirements for Food Microbiology Testing Media and Reagents