Common name: Lecithin Tween Tryptone Soybean Culture Medium (Compound Neutralizer)
English name:Baird-Parker Agar Base
9mL/bottle, 10mL/bottle, 50mL/bottle
Used for the isolation, cultivation, counting, and monitoring of most bacteria on the surface of objects.
This product is supplemented with neutralizing agents such as Tween and Lecithin, which can neutralize residual disinfectants in the sample, causing the disinfectant to lose its bactericidal effect and promoting the good growth of microorganisms in the sample.
The composition of the culture medium is tryptone, phosphate, sodium chloride, beef extract, lecithin, Tween, glycine, sodium thiosulfate, etc.
1. Under sterile conditions, take 1ml of the sample solution and add it to 9ml of culture medium, mix well, and react for 10min;
2. Use a sterile pipette to suck 1ml of the inoculation plate, pour 20ml of nutrient agar medium cooled to 40 ℃ -50 ℃, and mix well;
3. Incubate in a 36 ± 1 ℃ incubator for 24-48 hours;
4. Observe the growth of bacteria in the nutrient agar medium and perform colony counting.
A mixture of lecithin Tween tryptone soybean medium, disinfectant, and bacterial suspension was inoculated with nutrient agar and cultured at 36 ± 1 ℃ for 24-48 hours. Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa grew well.
1. The product must not be used if there are signs of damage, contamination, or expiration date.
2. The collected specimens must be processed as soon as possible to ensure accurate results.
3. The specimens used and their cultivation waste should be considered as potentially infectious substances and should be disposed of according to the operating standards of infectious disease laboratories before being discarded.
Store at 2-25 ℃ away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 12 months.
1. GB15981-1995 Evaluation Methods and Standards for Disinfection and Sterilization Effectiveness
2. GB4789.28-2013 Food Microbiological Testing
3. Medical Affairs Department of the Ministry of Health. National Clinical Laboratory Operating Procedures [M]. Fourth Edition. Beijing. People's Health Publishing House. 2015