Common name: Sample diluent
English name:Sample Diluent
4.5ml/tube, 5ml/tube, 9ml/tube, 10ml/tube, 50 tubes/box; 50ml/bottle, 100ml/bottle, 8 bottles/box; 225ml/bottle, 250ml/bottle, 3 bottles/box; 500ml/bottle, 2 bottles/box.
Used for diluting and liquefying the sample to be tested, in order to facilitate the use of in vitro diagnostic reagents or instruments for testing the substance to be tested. It does not directly participate in the testing itself.
Sodium chloride can maintain a balanced osmotic pressure. Physiological saline and cell fluid are isotonic solutions, which can maintain normal physiological activity of cells and do not cause water absorption, swelling, or dehydration death of cells. Therefore, it is often used for sample dilution and liquefaction treatment.
Composed of sodium chloride and purified water.
After pre-treatment according to the National Clinical Laboratory Operating Regulations or corresponding national standards and industry regulations, the samples are diluted with appropriate specifications of sample diluents using the tenfold dilution method.
1. This product is only used for in vitro sample dilution and is intended for one-time use. It should not be used if the packaging is damaged.
2. After use, the product should be disposed of according to the regulations of the hospital or environmental protection department.
3. Strict aseptic operation should be carried out during the experimental process.
4. If the product is found to be turbid or abnormal before use, it should not be used.
Store at 2-8 ℃ away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 6 months.
1. Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2020 Edition
2. Hygienic standards for cosmetics - Microbial testing methods (2015 edition)
3. Medical Affairs Department of the Ministry of Health. National Clinical Laboratory Operating Procedures [M]. Fourth Edition. Beijing. People's Health Publishing House. 2015
4. GB 4789.26-2013 National Food Safety Standard for Microbiological Testing of Food and Commercial Sterility Testing
5. GB 4789.28-2013 National Food Safety Standard - Quality Requirements for Food Microbiology Testing Media and Reagents