Common name: Sabouraud agar medium
English name:Sabouraud’s Agar
Used for the cultivation and counting of molds and yeast.
Culture medium is a mixed nutritional product prepared by artificial methods, specifically for microbial cultivation, separation, identification, research, and preservation. The peptone contained in Sabouraud agar medium provides a nitrogen source; Glucose is a fermentable sugar; Agar powder is a coagulant for the culture medium.
Peptone, glucose, agar and other culture medium materials are milled and packaged.
After pre-treatment according to GB standards, the samples were inoculated into a culture medium at 28 ± 1 ℃ for 5 days, and the results were observed.
Candida albicans grow well with creamy colonies; Aspergillus niger grows well, with white hyphae and black spores.
1. This culture medium is only used for scientific research and research
2. The collected specimens must be inoculated and cultured as soon as possible to ensure accurate results.
3. The specimens used and their cultivation waste should be considered as potentially infectious substances and should be disposed of in accordance with the operating standards of infectious disease laboratories.
4~30 ℃, stored away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 3 years.
1.GB_ 15979-2002_ Hygienic standards for disposable sanitary products
2. SN/T 1538.1-2005 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Medium Part 1: General Principles for Quality Assurance of Laboratory Culture Medium Preparation
3. SN/T 1538.2-2007 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Media Part 2: Practical Guidelines for Performance Testing of Culture Media
4. WS/T 232-2002 Quality Inspection Procedures for Commercial Microbial Culture Media
5. GB 4789.28-2013 Quality Requirements for Culture Media and Reagents for Microbiological Testing of Food