Common name: Tryptone soy agar (TSA)
English name:Trypticase Soy Agar
Used for the cultivation and counting of general bacteria.
Culture medium is a mixed nutritional product prepared by artificial methods, specifically for microbial cultivation, separation, identification, research, and preservation. Tryptone and plant peptone contained in tryptone soybean agar (TSA) provide nitrogen source, and sodium chloride can maintain a balanced osmotic pressure; Agar powder is a coagulant for the culture medium.
It is made from culture medium materials such as tryptone, plant peptone, sodium chloride, and agar powder through ball milling and packaging.
After pre-treatment according to GB standards, the samples were inoculated into a culture medium at 36 ± 1 ℃ for 18-24 hours, and the results were observed.
Escherichia coli and fecal Enterococcus grew well.
1. This culture medium is only used for scientific research.
2. The collected specimens must be inoculated and cultured as soon as possible to ensure accurate results.
3. The specimens used and their cultivation waste should be considered as potentially infectious substances and should be disposed of in accordance with the operating standards of infectious disease laboratories.
4-30 ℃, stored away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 3 years.
1. GB 4789.40-2016 National Standard for Food Safety Microbiological Examination of Cronobacter (Enterobacteriaceae sakazakii)
2. SN/T 1538.1-2005 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Medium Part 1: General Principles for Quality Assurance of Laboratory Culture Medium Preparation
3. SN/T 1538.2-2007 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Media Part 2: Practical Guidelines for Performance Testing of Culture Media
4. WS/T 232-2002 Quality Inspection Procedures for Commercial Microbial Culture Media
5. GB 4789.28-2013 Quality Requirements for Culture Media and Reagents for Microbiological Testing of Food