Common name: Pancreatic cheese soy peptone agar medium
English name:Trypticase Soy Agar
Φ 90mm, 10 dishes/bag.
Used for the cultivation and counting of general bacteria.
Culture medium is a mixed nutritional product prepared by artificial methods, specifically for microbial cultivation, separation, identification, research, and preservation. Tryptone and soybean papain hydrolysate contained in Tryptophane Soy Agar Medium (TSA) provide nitrogen source, and sodium chloride can maintain balanced osmotic pressure; Agar is a coagulant for culture medium.
It is made from tryptone, soybean papain hydrolysate, sodium chloride, agar and other media materials by ball milling and sub packaging.
After pre-treatment according to the regulations of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia, the samples were inoculated into a culture medium, and Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Bacillus subtilis were cultured at 30-35 ℃ for 18-24 hours; Candida albicans was cultured at 30-35 ℃ for 24-48 hours; Cultivate Aspergillus niger at 30-35 ℃ for 3-5 days and observe the results.
Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Bacillus subtilis, Candida albicans, and Aspergillus niger grow well.
1. This culture medium is only used for scientific research.
2. The collected specimens must be inoculated and cultured as soon as possible to ensure accurate results.
3. The specimens used and their cultivation waste should be considered as potentially infectious substances and should be disposed of in accordance with the operating standards of infectious disease laboratories.
Store at 2-25 ℃ away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 6 months.
1. Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2020 Edition
2. SN/T 1538.1-2005 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Medium Part 1: General Principles for Quality Assurance of Laboratory Culture Medium Preparation
3. SN/T 1538.2-2007 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Media Part 2: Practical Guidelines for Performance Testing of Culture Media
4. WS/T 232-2002 Quality Inspection Procedures for Commercial Microbial Culture Media
5. GB 4789.28-2013 Quality Requirements for Culture Media and Reagents for Microbiological Testing of Food