Common name: Sabouraud agar medium
English name:Sabouraud’s Agar
Φ 90mm, 10 dishes/bag.
Used for the cultivation and counting of molds and yeast.
Peptone provides a nitrogen source; Glucose is a fermentable sugar; Agar is a coagulant.
Composed of peptone, glucose, agar, etc.
After pre-treatment according to GB standards, the samples were inoculated into the culture medium. After 5 days of cultivation at 28 ± 1 ℃, the results were observed.
Aspergillus niger grows well, with white hyphae and black spores; Candida albicans grow well, with milky white colonies that are smooth.
1. This culture medium is only used for scientific research.
2. The collected specimens must be inoculated and cultured as soon as possible to ensure accurate results.
3. The specimens used and their cultivation waste should be considered as potentially infectious substances and should be disposed of in accordance with the operating standards of infectious disease laboratories.
Store at 2-25 ℃ away from light.
【Period of validity】
The validity period is 6 months.
1. GB_ 15979-2002_ Hygienic standards for disposable sanitary products
2. SN/T 1538.1-2005 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Medium Part 1: General Principles for Quality Assurance of Laboratory Culture Medium Preparation
3. SN/T 1538.2-2007 Guidelines for the Preparation of Culture Media Part 2: Practical Guidelines for Performance Testing of Culture Media
4. WS/T 232-2002 Quality Inspection Procedures for Commercial Microbial Culture Media
GB 4789.28-2013 National Food Safety Standard - Quality Requirements for Microbiological Testing Media and Reagents in Food